Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day in the Life of a Leech

So about right now I should be studying for my Advanced Placement Biology exam tomorrow morning. Yeah. I'm not, obviously. Why not? Because I'm fucking awesome, that's why.

So anyways, a succinct introduction to myself and this blog. I'm a freshman in high school, a cross-country/track runner, a violinist, and a pirate. I'm the typical angst-ridden egotistical suburban teen who can't find himself in a world where he's been given pretty much fucking everything.

This blog exists for few reasons.
1) I want to be able to threaten people with, "I'm going to blog about this!"
2) Right now I believe that someone is actually going to read this blog.
3) Right now I believe that someone might actually care about this blog.
4) I need something to do besides cramming, thank you very much.

With that said, welcome. You're not in for much.

1 comment:

  1. haha!

    heya there. I'd read this, but you haven't posted since may.

    ReplyDelete